Themes : Celebrating innovation, industry & community engagement
Date : 11 - 14 October 2022
Time : 0900 - 1600*
Venue : TJ Danaraj Auditorium, Faculty of Medicine
*The session will end at 1215 on 14 October 2022 (Friday).
2.0 Organizer: Deputy Dean of Research Office, FOM.
3.0 Target audience
4.0 Type of program
5.0 Expected outcomes
- Enhance opportunities to interact with researchers from diverse backgrounds and local & national stakeholders.
- Upskill research competencies for professional development.
- Improve communication skills and competences to interact with the public and industry.
- Increase reputation and visibility of participating industry partners.
- Improve outreach and closer engagement with academic research communities.
- Strengthen industry-academia partnership for commercially valuable innovation.
- Better communication of research & innovation results and activities to society.
- Researchers’ work made more tangible, concrete, accessible, and thus opening research and science to all.
- Increase interest of STEM amongst schoolchildren.